no update

server-mac

#1

I have added some 30 movie files recently without plex indexing them ie they do not appear in library. I have repaired permissions and rebuilt catalogue on the disk in question. Media server updated. Big library >3500 movies. Very annoying. Please help


#2

Logs attached


#3

disable verbose logging, re scan, and report the logs.


#4

Disabled verbose logging and a couple of other extras that might be troublesome, started scan. Its been going for more than 20 hours still not finished possibly crashed hera re the logs anyway


#5

why on earth have you included your plex home/metadata directory in your libraries?

‘’‘Sep 11, 2017 19:58:58.681 [0x7fff75e10000] INFO - Library section 1 (Movies) will be updated because of a change in /Volumes/Nilsson/Users/tore/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Caches/com.plexapp.agents.thetvdb/HTTP.system/48/
Sep 11, 2017 19:58:58.681 [0x7fff75e10000] INFO - Library section 2 (TV Shows) will be updated because of a change in /Volumes/Nilsson/Users/tore/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Caches/com.plexapp.agents.thetvdb/HTTP.system/48/
Sep 11, 2017 20:02:18.726 [0x7fff75e10000] INFO - Library section 1 (Movies) will be updated because of a change in /Volumes/Nilsson/Users/tore/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Caches/com.plexapp.agents.thetvdb/HTTP.system/c8/
Sep 11, 2017 20:02:18.726 [0x7fff75e10000] INFO - Library section 2 (TV Shows) will be updated because of a change in /Volumes/Nilsson/Users/tore/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Caches/com.plexapp.agents.thetvdb/HTTP.system/c8/
Sep 11, 2017 20:02:30.528 [0x7fff75e10000] INFO - Library section 1 (Movies) will be updated because of a change in /Volumes/Nilsson/Users/tore/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Caches/com.plexapp.agents.thetvdb/HTTP.system/73/
Sep 11, 2017 20:02:30.529 [0x7fff75e10000] INFO - Library section 2 (TV Shows) will be updated because of a change in /Volumes/Nilsson/Users/tore/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Caches/com.plexapp.agents.thetvdb/HTTP.system/73/
Sep 11, 2017 20:02:40.019 [0x7fff75e10000] INFO - Library section 1 (Movies) will be updated because of a change in /Volumes/Nilsson/Users/tore/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.thetvdb/
Sep 11, 2017 20:02:40.019 [0x7fff75e10000] INFO - Library section 2 (TV Shows) will be updated because of a change in /Volumes/Nilsson/Users/tore/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.thetvdb/
Sep 12, 2017 16:46:22.347 [0x7fff75e10000] INFO - Library section 1 (Movies) will be updated because of a change in /Volumes/Nilsson/Users/tore/Library/Logs/Plex Media Server/
Sep 12, 2017 16:46:22.347 [0x7fff75e10000] INFO - Library section 2 (TV Shows) will be updated because of a change in /Volumes/Nilsson/Users/tore/Library/Logs/Plex Media Server/’’’

You’ll never stop scanning

I assume you know you have double NAT issues?

‘’‘Sep 11, 2017 20:44:12.915 [0x700001ec5000] ERROR - MyPlex: mapping failed due to potential double NAT configuration’’’

You could do with optimising your DB

‘’‘Sep 11, 2017 21:31:52.172 [0x7fff75e10000] WARN - SLOW QUERY: It took 2830.000000 ms to retrieve 5 items.
Sep 11, 2017 21:31:53.153 [0x700000ee8000] WARN - SLOW QUERY: It took 230.000000 ms to retrieve 78 items.
Sep 11, 2017 21:31:55.371 [0x700000bd6000] WARN - SLOW QUERY: It took 1500.000000 ms to retrieve 13 items.
Sep 11, 2017 21:31:55.504 [0x700001612000] WARN - SLOW QUERY: It took 210.000000 ms to retrieve 39 items.
Sep 11, 2017 21:31:55.506 [0x700000ee8000] WARN - SLOW QUERY: It took 210.000000 ms to retrieve 39 items.
Sep 11, 2017 21:31:55.507 [0x700000f6b000] WARN - SLOW QUERY: It took 210.000000 ms to retrieve 39 items.
Sep 11, 2017 21:31:55.602 [0x700000429000] WARN - SLOW QUERY: It took 590.000000 ms to retrieve 75 items.
Sep 11, 2017 21:31:55.607 [0x700001406000] WARN - SLOW QUERY: It took 530.000000 ms to retrieve 75 items.
Sep 11, 2017 21:31:55.608 [0x700001718000] WARN - SLOW QUERY: It took 580.000000 ms to retrieve 75 items.
Sep 11, 2017 21:31:55.660 [0x700000bd6000] WARN - SLOW QUERY: It took 250.000000 ms to retrieve 53 items.’’’

Though that may just be related to the scanner never stopping, or it could be corrupt

‘’‘Sep 12, 2017 17:04:30.728 [0x7fff75e10000] ERROR - SQLITE3:0x7fff559b61e0, 11, database corruption at line 59437 of [fc49f556e4]
Sep 12, 2017 17:04:30.728 [0x7fff75e10000] ERROR - SQLITE3:0x7fff559b61e0, 11, database corruption at line 59479 of [fc49f556e4]
Sep 12, 2017 17:04:30.728 [0x7fff75e10000] ERROR - SQLITE3:0x7fff559b61e0, 11, statement aborts at 7: [select id from directories where library_section_id=?] database disk image is malformed
Sep 12, 2017 17:04:30.729 [0x7fff75e10000] ERROR - Exception thrown while scanning: sqlite3_statement_backend::loadRS: database disk image is malformed’’’

so much going on in these logs its hard to know where to start.

  1. Fix the DB -> https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201100678-Repair-a-Corrupt-Database
  2. remove your home dir from your libraries, this can help with the structure -> https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/categories/200028098-Media-Preparation

#6

Thanxc I_ll try to fix this and then post new logs , Thank you very much again, its driving me carzy


#7

Resetted the whole thing and reindexed everything after removing odd files and now it is working as a dream. Double Nat fixed , now accessible remotely again. Thank you!