Nvidia Shield not pulling from TheTVDB

server-nvidia-shield

I've switched servers from my Pi 3 to an Nvidia shield based on the recommendations everywhere, and I can't seem to get TheTVDB to pull metadata for any shows at all. As you know, when you switch servers (hardware), the meta must be pulled again. The same files that were populating results and grabbing data fine on the Pi with TheTVDB are not successful on the Shield.

For instance, No Results Found for Ghost Adventures when choosing "Fix Incorrect Match", search options, and choosing TheTVDB. It is found with The Movie DB, but the metadata isn't correct for Specials. My naming convention is this: Show Name/Season ##/Ghost Adventures - s##e## - Episode Title.ext .

This worked fine before, but I'm not getting results now. Is this an issue with the Shield searching TheTVDB if I can still locate that content right now if the Pi 3 is my server? Is anyone else experiencing this? As a workaround, I currently have my server downloading Kodi metadata, which I'd like to not have to clog my folders up with.

The BHIM app is currently available on the Android platform. The version for Apple devices or iOS platform is expected to be launched soon. BHIM has been developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI)
BHIM APP

I have also searched for some entertainment app. But Finally Found it on Holi Images & Entreprenuer Quotes

I have also searched for some entertainment app

We list 55,000 Authorized mobile service center of more than 50+ mobile companies in 900+ indian cities covering all 28 states in India.

great tools software tools to create www.bitmojiapp.org/ your personal own emojis that too completely free Bitmoji iphone | Bitmoji for ipad | Bitmoji app - Bitmoji.

Getting into the Media tools like Kodi and Bluestacks, it can run the android apps on Windows device. To create media path of Install Mobdro on PC , just follow the quick guide on official website. Install it on very clean way.

Finch is there a option to use your own personal API Key? That might help.

Best Online Music Mp3Juice Android App. this app is Best & Latest for music Lovers you should try it because its FREE...
Mp3 Music download apps

Instagram best social site

NVIDIA SHIELD is my favorite TV Device. In Prestige Jindal City & Embassy Edge apartments I always try to fit this device.

It's looking very tuff software to use in pc. kindly share proper link for my PC and send me the process links.
Livenet TV is a one of the best streaming application for watching online movies with free of cost.

Best whatsapp status collection Facebook status , life status quotes, best whatsapp status

I had the same problem before and after I upgrade the driver my games God Images & Hot Images run perfectly.
then after few months, I purchased Bewafa Shayari and Funny Shayari and this procedure solved my problem.