On occasion video playback locks into portrait mode on iPhone 6s

ios

Hi All,

I am wondering whether I am the only one here with this issue or whether someone else found it too.
I'm running latest iOS 10 with Plex version 4.16.1 on an iPhone 6S.

This has happened in the last couple of versions but I didn't report it as I have no idea how to replicate the issue.
Basically what happens is, when I start a movie and the display locks into landscape mode, if you rotate the phone into portrait mode between you selecting the video and the video loading, it can happen that the view locks into portrait mode instead. In recent versions that meant you had audio but no video - in this latest version you have video at least. In any case it doesn't rotate into the correct landscape mode from then on ever - if you stop the video, it'll lock into landscape mode which then moves the buttons around so they are unusable. Rotating back into portrait makes the whole thing worse. Only remedy is to force close the app and reopen it which will reset the view to portrait.

I have managed to do this by accident at least 3 or 4 times in the last couple of days, but every time I want to do it on purpose I can't seem to cause it. I'll take some screenshots next time when it happens.

Anybody else found this?