Photos and Videos not Working

roku

So over the weekend I tried to show some family some photos and videos and it was total fail. Photos wouldn't load when selected from the main screen, however, if I went into the "Photos" library I could choose them and they would work.

Also, when I tried to play videos (taken from an iPhone) they would not play and if they did they were upside down or sideways for some reason. When they wouldn't play the screen would get blocky and green and no image could be seen. The video play fine on iOS and MacOS.

Tried using Roku Ultra with latest PMS and Roku Client (bot regular and Plex Preview versions).

Anyone else have this problem? Is there a developer that can look into this? This is reproducible and I could take a video showing it.

@interconnect said:
Anyone else have this problem? Is there a developer that can look into this? This is reproducible and I could take a video showing it.

Suggest you split your issues and give more detail for the 2nd and exact steps followed

For the first issue with photos from recently added - this has been referred to the development team - see other topic on the subject http://forums.plex.tv/discussion/273252/some-photos-showing-unable-to-load-photo-when-viewed-in-plex-on-roku