I’m an absolute knob wen it comes to any kind of code.
I have been having play playback errors since I updated to the latest software on my Nas, I am running freenas
Plex is installed as the latest plugin
Error in chrome browser.
Error in ie browser.
I have Log file from Plex attempting play back from both browser sessions.
Some searching around on the net suggest it"s the default transcode directory not being big enough and other threads suggest its the sub title for certain containers.
As I stated I’m a knob when it comes to code so I have no idea how to investigate those areas
I can use Putty to ssh into the jails and the like but I don’t know any specific commands to make my way to those directories and change them
I did create a separate data set in my freenas with a terabit of space and tried to point plex to that directory to use as transcode directory but I still hade the same problems. I’m not sure the approach I used was correct or not.