Plex channel wont open

roku

Hi there
Yesterday my plex channel was working just fine on my TCL P607, today when I try to open the channel it just brings up the channel logo and send me back to the TV main menu.
I already tried to uninstall the channel and reinstall it, uninstall the channel, unplug the tv and reinstall the channel and so far nothing.

I also tried to stop the plex service and restart it and still tv wont work (Server is on private VPS Cloud)

My Android phone gets the plex listing ok, on the very same network.

Contacted Roku support and they sent me here as my netflix channel and youtube channel work fine.
Please help me out.

I'm having this issue as well.

We have tried to replicate this on a Roku TV, including other various model, and are unable to. Could you please include a few specific things to help us isolate the issue.

Roku Home -> Settings -> System -> About
- Roku TV:
- Model:
- Software Version

Plex channel version

• Focus the Plex channel on the home screen
  • Press the * button
    • Include the Name above the line
    • Version:
    • Build:

@ljunkie said:
We have tried to replicate this on a Roku TV, including other various model, and are unable to. Could you please include a few specific things to help us isolate the issue.

Roku Home -> Settings -> System -> About
- Roku TV:
- Model:
- Software Version

Plex channel version

• Focus the Plex channel on the home screen
  • Press the * button
    • Include the Name above the line
    • Version:
    • Build:

Hi There
Sorry for the delayed response, i just got home
Here is my data, tried two different apps and none of them works

RokuTV: 7103X
Model: 55P607
Software Version: 8.0.0 Build 4156-30

APP
Name Plex
Version 5.1
Build 1

Name: Plex Pass
Version: 5.1
Build: 3

Hey all. Is anyone still experiencing this issue? I've chatted with a few of you privately, and all seems to be working now (the channel is no longer crashing).

As for me, I'm good now, solution provided was to install some roku libraries that some how got deleted or corrupted.

Here is the solution the Tech gave me
Could you try installing it here: https://my.roku.com/account/add?channel=4BXEVK -- ignore the warnings, it's a trusted channel supplied from Roku.

Thanks for your promptly response.