Plex for 2017 LG WebOS 3.5 TVs?

smart-tv

Hi, the 2017 LG UJ7700 comes with WebOS 3.5 installed, but when I look through the LG catalog Plex does not show. I checked out the LG web store online and it says Plex works up to WebOS 3.0. Are there plans to update Plex for WebOS 3.5?

I have this question as well. Thinking of getting the 2017 LG OLED65B7P television which comes with WebOS 3.5., HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0a.

Same here, I own a LG OLED55C7 and would like to use the Plex player as well.

Bump, same question

I also have a LG OLED55C7 and would like to use the Plex app. Any idea how to add this or when it will be available?

Same here - just got a new TV and would love to get Plex up and running on it.

Just ordered my C7P, and will be waiting anxiously for Plex support in WebOS 3.5. Until then, at least I have a TiVo and AppleTV I can stream my media from.

Any news??

So when will the Plex App be available for webos 3.5 ??

I need this as well. Any news?

Waiting on that too

More of the same. Looking for Plex for my new 43" UJ6300 that is running WebOS 3.5.

I'm in the same boat...new tv, but no plex app. I suppose I can fall back to roku, but would be nice to have a supported plex app on the TV.

Longtime Plex User, great product!
No Plex app on brandnew LG WEBOS 3.5. Quite disappointing.

Just got a brand new B7 (yes!!!)... no Plex app (no!!!)... please don't force me back to cable

Is there an ETA on this? Presumably Web OS 3.5 isn't too different from 3.0 so it's just a matter of rebuilding the existing app with the latest SDK and resubmitting? :)

Will XPlay work with WebOS 3.5

Yes xplay works

tambem esperado comprei a uj 7500 4k e tambem e webos 3.5

Can you give us an ETA for this please Plex?