Plex for Android 5.5.0 No Unwatched Badges

android-mobile

After updating to 5.5.0 all my unwatched badges disappeared.

On TV Shows screen the unwatched badges are not shown. Neither on TV Show list, nor the season lists of selected show. Unwatched badge displayed only on the episode lists.

Server version: Version 1.3.4.3285 on Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS Server (Kernel 3.2.0-121-generic #164-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jan 11 15:13:42 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux)
App Version: Plex for Android version 5.5.0.227 (a6afa533) on my OnePlus 3

Steps to reproduce:
Opened app
Navigated to TV Shows Library or select a TV Show
Pressed Browse button
Changed to grid view
Expected: Library should display unwatched badge on TV Shows/Seasons has unwatched episodes.
Actual: No unwatched badge.

Same story for me sadly!

same here. Really missing these

This has happened before. Hopefully they fix it again quickly. It's throwing off my flow :((

Thanks for the report guys, this bug has been fixed for the next update (the fix is in the beta version which went out yesterday).

@roflharrison said:
Thanks for the report guys, this bug has been fixed for the next update (the fix is in the beta version which went out yesterday).

I have plex pass, but I don't see that fix yet? :(

I'm running Plex Server on Windows v1.4.2.3400 (dunno if it's beta or not, how i check?)
Don't see Badges/Counter on Nvidia Shield TV (v5.1)

@roflharrison said:

@roflharrison
Is this a bug in PMS to the Android App or a bug in the Android App itself?

I have the latest PMS 1.4.23400 and the latest Android App 5.5.0.227 The bug is still there.

@bbogedin The bug was fixed Plex for Android 5.6.0. We are rolling out 5.6.1 now on Google Play so you should see the update with the fix soon!