Plex for Samsung 2.010

samsung-smart-hub

#1

Hello,
Anyone having problems with the side load on the 2012 Model.. It will work up to when i try to load the detail page for the Movie or TV Show.. then it Hangs there and won't load.. 2.009 Works fine...

@Orca


#2

Hello,
Same here. What is strange is that I can start playing the movie using remote Plex control using plex app on my phone.
But the movie or tv show detail page can’t never be displayed.
Anyone who could help please?
Thanks


#3

@BigExt said:
Hello,
Same here. What is strange is that I can start playing the movie using remote Plex control using plex app on my phone.
But the movie or tv show detail page can’t never be displayed.
Anyone who could help please?
Thanks

Yeah same here i can play Remote


#4

Ah bollocks, 2012 doesn’t support requestAnimationFrame , let me see if I can fix that.


#5

Thanks Orca!


#6

Thanks Orca


#7

I added a workaround for 2012, should work now, please download again


#8

@Orca said:
I added a workaround for 2012, should work now, please download again

Thx Orca It is working fine now…


#9

Thanks. Will do it tomorrow !


#10

Hello! Samsung model 2014, last available in smart hub version is 2.009. How install latest 2.010 ?


#11

It’s not available yet in smart hub. You need to instal it via a usb key.


#12

@BigExt said:
It’s not available yet in smart hub. You need to instal it via a usb key.

Please share download url for this release


#13

See here


#14

The files for 2.010 are in this post, instructions on how to use them are here.


#15

Hello,

Is there a plex version that I can sideload for D8000 (2011-2012 I think), that will support content shared to my plex account from friend? This does not seem to work currently using version 1.0.19 of plex app installed from Samsung App Store.

Thanks