For the last few weeks, my Plex Media Server doesn't download metadata from IMDB, TVDB or any other source anymore.
I have looked at the logs and there are a lot of errors, but I can't make anything out of it.
I think it might have something to do with the fact that I installed OpenVPN Server a couple of weeks back, but even when I disable OpenVPN, the problems don't disappear.
It also seems to keep new episodes from appearing on Deck or subtitles showing up.
I have included the logfiles, so if someone knows the answer I would very thankful!
If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.