Plex Preview channel crashing on Roku 3 with repeating audio playlists

roku

So, I just updated to the latest server version, 17.2, and went to a audio playlist. At night I tend to set one to random and then repeat, so it basically plays all night. When I hit repeat, it crashes the app, every time. Doesn't matter which audio playlist I use. If I repeat the exercise, I can actually completely lock up the Roku. Tried it with the web and android clients and they behave correctly.

Thanks for the report and sorry about the crash. We'll get this fixed shortly.

Additional data point. Tried the standard Plex channel and repeat works fine so it doesn't appear to have anything to do with the server. Presumably it's connected to the post play addition.

@mdnitoil said:
Additional data point. Tried the standard Plex channel and repeat works fine so it doesn't appear to have anything to do with the server. Presumably it's connected to the post play addition.

Just connected to some backend changes on the channel. I've pushed out a hotfix. Please force an update on the Roku to pick up the update. It'll update ~24 hours if not forced. Should fix the issue. Thanks again for the report!

That seems to have taken care of it. Thanks for the timely response!