Plex Remote Access not staying enabled

server-mac

I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on with my PMS now. Remote Access used to work fine without issues and all of a sudden it's just stopped.

When I enable Remote Access, it will show that my PMS is accessible outside of my network for about 2 seconds before turning off and going red continuously

I have setup the correct port forwarding on my Netgear router and I have enabled IP Passthrough on my ATT Fiber gateway. Just looking at my settings, I cannot figure out what needs to be adjusted. I have tried to go through every single setting as best as I can and nothing has seemed to work.

Opened Plex while using Google Chrome.
Wouldn’t let me do remote access, would go green for a few seconds, then revert to red, every time.
Then I opened Plex from my desk top, this opened a second Plex window on my browser Google Chrome, and this second Plex remained green, so I exed off the first plex.
Next day, signing back into my Mac mini, (don’t know why it makes me sign back in asI have it set to never sleep or go into idle), it shows up red again but after loading a second Plex window they both went green.
WTF?