i have a litte problem...
Version: Plex Media Server v188.8.131.5217-3886b5c85
Server: FreeBSD 11.1 in bhyve vm
- I installed plexmediaserver_plexpass from the freebsd-ports
- I edited rc.conf and I changed the parameter "plexmediaserver_plexpass_support_path="/mnt/PLEX_DATA"" (I want to store the database and artwork at a different ZFS-Volume, fstab is also correct => the volume mounts at boot)
- I started plexmediaserver_plexpass manual.
- I can access the init setup site an setting up all my shares and after that I can also browse and play videos.
- Now I restart the FreeBSD virtual machine.
- After that im not able to access the server, but the daemons are running and the log on the server looks not so bad: The site always shows "Searching for servers..." after i login with my Plex-Pass user.
I attached the Plex Media Server log, please help.