PLEX Web 3.20.3 no longer working with channels

plex-web

As of the most recent update I can no longer play m3u8 streams via XTV or the PLEX IPTV channel by Cigaras. In my opinion It's broke and definitely the web app as it works fine on my phone via the plex IOs app as well as ROKU and FIRE. Please server on windows 7 Version 1.8.1.4139. I have never had this error until the recent Plex Web update

Error states:
Playback Error
Not enough bandwidth for any playback of this item. Cannot convert to below minimum bandwidth of 103kbps.

BUMP. two plex web app and one plex server for windows update. still nothing resolved when trying to watch remotely via plex web app

Hi Folks
Same issue ???
Anybody is here ?

yup it’s a bug still… forums.plex.tv/discussion/292097/not-enough-bandwidth-for-any-playback-of-this-item-cannot-convert-to-below-minimum-bandwidth-of-103#latest

Plex Media Server Beta Release 1.10.1.4561 has been released and it includes a fix for bandwidth errors when streaming remotely from channels such as iptv

See Release Notice http://forums.plex.tv/discussion/comment/1569828/#Comment_1569828

• (Streaming Brain) Playback involving transcodes of some channel content failed with bandwidth error (#7911)

This is still causing a problem with both of the main Twitch Channels - both the official Twitch channel and TwitchMod.

@CountZeroOr said:
This is still causing a problem with both of the main Twitch Channels - both the official Twitch channel and TwitchMod.

I would need logs please from the 1.10.1.4561 server

. Ensure debug logging enabled.
You can add verbose logging as well
Settings / Server / General / Show Advanced
Enable both debug and verbose and save changes

Then restart the server to get fresh logs created

Then recreate the problem. Take note of the time / screenshot
Capture the logs
See https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/200250417-Plex-Media-Server-Log-Files
Please also collect the plugin logs for the added channels from Logs\PMS Plugin Logs

And attach with time of error

Is there a way to remotely restart the server? The issue occurs when using the server remotely.

@CountZeroOr said:
Is there a way to remotely restart the server? The issue occurs when using the server remotely.

Not from within Plex clients.

teamviewer / LogMeIn / vnc …