Plexconnect is not working all of a sudden!

plexconnect

One day was working fine, the next just kaput without rhyme or reason. No changes to server, apple tv or Plexconnect were made.
All I know that when I launched it in it’s cmd-like window, there was always something scrolling. Now it just shows this and that’s it:

I don’t know how to make a log. I tried to find it on the web, can’t find some kind of legitimate answer

That screen shows that PlexConnect is running but not receiving any requests. What happens in your ATV when you select trailers ? What recent change (including SW update, cabling or network) did you make ? Did you restore the ATV to factory settings or changed its DNS ? Did you activate a firewall ?

This is exactly how mine is but mine is a new install this is all I can get it to do

@mrcgdavies@gmail.com said:
This is exactly how mine is but mine is a new install this is all I can get it to do
The machine where PlexConnect is installed needs a fixed (or reserved) IP, and this IP must be coded as DNS in the AppleTV. Have you done it ? What happens when you reboot the ATV with the DNS poiting to your PC ?

Also pls note that under Win10 you may have to disable the fiirewall so that ATV requests are not blocked by it.