PMS Ignoring some files

server-unraid

#1

I have recently added a few movies and PMS is completely ignoring them for some reason. I double checked the naming convention, restarted the server and did the "Plex Dance" none of which fixed the issue. I have added other movies to test and they were picked up and added. These movies don't even show up in the Plex web gui as unmatched. Not sure what is causing this issue and any assistance with it would be greatly appreciated.

Folder Structure for reference

/movies
/movie title (date)
movie title (date).mkv


#2

Please list the exact structure for each movie you added. Also, do you have local assets as the first entry in your Movie agent listing?


#3

/mnt/user/Media/Movies/Batman Returns (1992)/Batman Returns (1992).mkv
/mnt/user/Media/Movies/Blade Runner (1982)/Blade Runner (1982).mkv

Currently local assets is set as the first entry in Movie agents


#4

Unless you want Plex to use metadata over internet sources, move that down to the last entry. After you do that, move those movies out of the scanned locations and do the Plex Dance.


#5

Done, still ignoring those two movies for some reason. I also tested those files and was able to play them in vlc so I know they are good.


#6

Grab your server logs and post them here. Check my signature for a link on how to do that.


#7

Logs attached


#8

I see database corruption in your scanner logs:

Dec 26, 2017 22:38:59.577 [0x2b338d0cb540] DEBUG - Looking for path match for [/mnt/user/Media/Movies/Batman Returns (1992)/Batman Returns (1992).mkv]
Dec 26, 2017 22:38:59.577 [0x2b338d0cb540] ERROR - SQLITE3:0x10, 11, database corruption at line 72951 of [fc49f556e4]
Dec 26, 2017 22:38:59.577 [0x2b338d0cb540] ERROR - SQLITE3:0x10, 11, statement aborts at 10: [select media_items.id from media_items join media_parts on media_parts.media_item_id=media_items.id where file=? and media_items.section_location_id=? and display_offset=?] database di
Dec 26, 2017 22:38:59.578 [0x2b338d0cb540] ERROR - Exception assimilating media item in Batman Returns (1992): sqlite3_statement_backend::loadOne: database disk image is malformed

Dec 26, 2017 22:38:59.592 [0x2b338d0cb540] DEBUG - HTTP 200 response from GET http://127.0.0.1:32400/library/changestamp
Dec 26, 2017 22:38:59.595 [0x2b338d0cb540] DEBUG - Added new metadata item (Blade Runner 2049 2017) with ID 6061
Dec 26, 2017 22:38:59.597 [0x2b338d0cb540] ERROR - SQLITE3:0x10, 11, database corruption at line 64909 of [fc49f556e4]
Dec 26, 2017 22:38:59.597 [0x2b338d0cb540] ERROR - SQLITE3:0x10, 11, statement aborts at 39: [insert into media_parts (media_item_id,directory_id,hash,open_subtitle_hash,file,'index',size,duration,created_at,updated_at,deleted_at,extra_data) values (:media_parts_media_item_id,:
Dec 26, 2017 22:38:59.597 [0x2b338d0cb540] ERROR - Exception inside transaction (inside=1) (../Library/MetadataItem.cpp:2953): sqlite3_statement_backend::loadOne: database disk image is malformed
Dec 26, 2017 22:38:59.597 [0x2b338d0cb540] ERROR - Exception assimilating media item in Blade Runner 2049 (2017): sqlite3_statement_backend::loadOne: database disk image is malformed

And also in your server logs:

Dec 26, 2017 21:43:28.605 [0x2b5463600700] ERROR - SQLITE3:0x10, 11, database corruption at line 72951 of [fc49f556e4]
Dec 26, 2017 21:43:28.605 [0x2b5463600700] ERROR - SQLITE3:0x10, 11, statement aborts at 11: [select media_parts.id from media_parts join media_items on media_items.id=media_parts.media_item_id join metadata_items on metadata_items.id=media_items.metadata_item_id where metadata
Dec 26, 2017 21:43:28.605 [0x2b5463600700] ERROR - Error cleaning media bundles: sqlite3_statement_backend::loadOne: database disk image is malformed

You can try to do a database optimization, but I have a suspicion that won’t work. Your database may be corrupted to the point that you have to restore from an older backup.


#9

Ran a repair on the database and restarted the PMS and it worked. Thank you for your help @kegobeer-plex :wink:

https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201100678-Repair-a-Corrupt-Database