Primewire?

Has anyone picked up the work done previously on primewire? My bookmarks for tv updates with programs but, none of the "links" work.

Try installing the UnSupported Services Tools bundle it should provide you with a few working "links".
https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/224622/beta-unsupported-services-tools-looking-for-testers

Hello and thanks to you all for making this such a very cool thing. I was wondering if there were any known issues with Primewire currently. I was having one and was just wondering if it was the storm outside or a ghost in the machine. Thanks and have a good one.

@"s_bass32@hotmail.com" said:
Hello and thanks to you all for making this such a very cool thing. I was wondering if there were any known issues with Primewire currently. I was having one and was just wondering if it was the storm outside or a ghost in the machine. Thanks and have a good one.

Something is happening at Primewire that's making it unusable for everyone. Most of the sources that these unsupported Plex channels were using are being shut down.

The channel creator PIP pulled the channel.
Thank you Mr. PIP it was a great ride while it lasted.

Has been down for 3 weeks, but plugin still works on primewire.is, just switch to use that url in your settings. Will primewire website itself get sorted? only time will tell.facebook.com/Primewire . Another jump start movie site is in progress as refered too by primewire on facebook. streamdreams.org In case any coders would like to make a plugin for it

Primewire.is no longer working.

I think recently Primewire.IS site is currently down, Does anyone know if it will be back ?