cCloud TV | A Community based Social IPTV Service for Live TV, Movies, TV Shows & Radio
This channel is also a stand-alone IPTV playlist player.
- Search & Search Queue
- Bookmarking (...is based on Channel #. If a Channel # gets reassigned on the website it will point to the new Channel.)
- Pins (Since listing/redirects can change day by day, pin uses the final channel url)
- Private playlists, EPG support, IMDB support
- Updater (read below for compatibility with your OS)
- Parental Control (Access Control) one can set permanent access option under the Channel Preferences.
- For Temporary Access (available via all Clients) set an Access Key under Preference first (default is 00000). Then from any Client navigate to Access Control > Set Access Key and enter the same Key. Clear the Key when finished viewing.
Note: Preferences only works using the web interface. Access Control is also used by Updater.
Plex Media Server Tested:
- Windows - (Updater works)
- Linux (Ubuntu) - (Updater to work - cd to Plex Plugin's dir & use 'sudo chown -R plex:plex CcloudTv.bundle')
- Mac - reported - (Updater untested)
Plex Clients Tested:
- Plex Home Theater (Some working Channels report 'Cannot load M3U8: crossdomain access denied')
- Plex/Web (
may freeze browser,Some working Channels report 'Cannot load M3U8: crossdomain access denied')
- To Fix 'Cannot load M3U8: crossdomain access denied' - disabling direct play gets around this issue, but it may have issues playing other streams that previously worked fine - here
- Samsung Plex App
- Android Kit-Kat (Samsung Galaxy S3)
- iOS (Apple iPhone6)
- Plex 8.1 app and also LGtv thru medialink - reported here
- Vizio CoStar - reported
- rasplex - reported by User therudy
Known issues and future development:
- Some channels will not play, if so check the cCloud Tv website in the web-browser before reporting with an issue.
Currently Radio Channels will not work - support to be addedSupport added
Compatible devices and limitations -
Transcoder support is a work in progress- Read below under Transcoder
iOS Issues ? - Read Here
- This channel can be installed via WebTools.bundle or manually follow the directions below.
- Extract zip file downloaded from github to the Plex Media Server plugins folder.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or Server 2008: C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins
- Windows XP, Server 2003, or Home Server: C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Username]\Local Settings\Application Data\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins
- Mac/Linux: ~/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins
- Unix based platforms need to
chown plex:plex -R CcloudTv.bundleafter moving it into the Plug-ins directory (
user:groupmay differ by platform)
- Restart Plex Media Server
How To Use:
- No configuration required, however, one can set a private database web url under Preferences. Refer post #2 below.
Set the CcloudTv web url (below post #2) before usage without trailing slash under Preferences (Restart App maybe required) and might only work using the Plex-Web as reported - still not clear how to set web url - click here
- Search using Channel name 'CNN', Channel number '07', Channel range '5~15'
- Tip - Search using '1~10', '11~19', '20~29' and so on... to create Search Queue filters for easy navigation
- Credits to [cCloudTv - cCloud-Popcorntime for LIVE TV an open source project]
- Credits to [Cigaras, Valdas Vaitiekaitis - IPTV] (This plugins uses some parts)
- Credits to [SharkOne] (Some parts of updater)
- Credits to [zombian] for plugin icons
If you like my channels you can support my beer fund here.
My published channels and other work in progress can be found on github.