Plex Media Server plug-in designed for Einthusan.com/Einthusan.tv - Watch Latest Indian (Hindi and regional languages) movies
NOTE: The author of this plugin has no affiliation with Einthusan sites nor the owners of the content that they hosts.
- Select by Language
- Multi server playback support (not available when connecting via proxy option)
- Categorized by Activity, Alphabetical, Year
- Search with multi page support / Search Queue
Plex Media Server:
- Windows (Use PMS min. ver. 184.108.40.20648)
- Linux (Ubuntu 14.04LTS) - requires 'xvfb' to be installed
- Mac (Untested - please report)
Note: Some Mac/Linux distributions of PMS have a SSL/TLS issue - to circumvent it use proxy connection option under channel prefs.
- Plex Home Theater
- Samsung Plex App
- Android M (Samsung Galaxy S6)
- iOS (Apple iPhone6)
- Search requires a language, if searching from the Main Menu the Apps default language is used. If language based Search is required use the search after the Language selection menu.
- Search Queue query terms are associated with language used for Search
- Language: Selects the default language preference for Movies section to show. However other language sections can also be selected via the in plugin navigation menu.
- Use proxy for connection: Some Mac/Linux distributions of PMS have a SSL/TLS issue - to circumvent it use proxy connection option under channel prefs.
- Preferred Location: Sometimes Einthusan may serve a movie from a distant server. Chose a server closest to your location for a more steady movie playback experience.
- Python directory (eg. C:\Python27): Set path to Python (not required if their paths are defined under system's env. variables)
- Firefox directory (eg. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox): Set path to Firefox (not required if their paths are defined under system's env. variables)
- Enable Debug Mode: Generates a more verbose log file recommended when providing logs for troubleshooting
Known issues and future development:
- Currently does not have login support for premium access. Login support does not seem to add any additional features. If that is not the case please let me know.
- Multi server playback support is not available when connecting via proxy option. This will get resolved once Plex updates their PMS for Linux/MacOS.
When reporting issues please include the channel log file com.plexapp.plugins.einthusan.log (https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201106148-Channel-Log-Files).
For PMS ver 1.3+ : Windows requires no additional options, for other OS enable SSL Alternate
For PMS ver. upto 1.3: (Win, Mac) Use Proxy option and define path to Firefox. Enable slimerjs.
For PMS ver. upto 1.3: (Linux) Use Proxy option and define path to Firefox, Python and also xvfb would be required. Enable slimerjs.
With ver. 0.07 and above SlimerJS (http://slimerjs.org) is used as a library and requires:
- Python 2.7.13 (only for Linux) and..
- Firefox 38.x (minimum version) Firefox 50.x (recommended version) needs to be installed where PMS is running.
- After installing the above two set their path under the channel preferences.
- This channel can be installed via WebTools.bundle or manually follow the directions below.
- Extract zip file downloaded from github to the Plex Media Server plugins folder and rename the folder to Einthusan.bundle. Restart Plex Media Server.
- Unix based platforms need to
chown plex:plex -R Einthusan.bundleafter moving it into the Plug-ins directory (
user:groupmay differ by platform)
Typical Paths to use:
- Firefox : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\ (32bit)
- Firefox : C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\ (64bit)
- Python 2.7.x : /usr/local/bin/python
- Firefox : /usr/bin/firefox
- Firefox : /Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox
- Thanks to @mikedm139 & @sanders1 for coding the Services for previous versions
- Thanks to Twoure for developing the UnSupportedServices.bundle and help with split-part playback.