[REL] Einthusan Channel (Indian movies)

Einthusan.bundle

Plex Media Server plug-in designed for Einthusan.com/Einthusan.tv - Watch Latest Indian (Hindi and regional languages) movies

Einthusan

NOTE: The author of this plugin has no affiliation with Einthusan sites nor the owners of the content that they hosts.

Features:

• Select by Language

• Multi server playback support (not available when connecting via proxy option)

• Categorized by Activity, Alphabetical, Year

• Search with multi page support / Search Queue

• Bookmarking

Plex Media Server:

• Windows (Use PMS min. ver. 1.3.3.3148)

• Linux (Ubuntu 14.04LTS) - requires 'xvfb' to be installed

• Mac (Untested - please report)

Note: Some Mac/Linux distributions of PMS have a SSL/TLS issue - to circumvent it use proxy connection option under channel prefs.

Plex Clients:

• Plex Home Theater

• Plex/Web

• Samsung Plex App

• Android M (Samsung Galaxy S6)

• iOS (Apple iPhone6)

Important Notes:

• Search requires a language, if searching from the Main Menu the Apps default language is used. If language based Search is required use the search after the Language selection menu.

• Search Queue query terms are associated with language used for Search

Preferences/Options setting:

• Language: Selects the default language preference for Movies section to show. However other language sections can also be selected via the in plugin navigation menu.

• Use proxy for connection: Some Mac/Linux distributions of PMS have a SSL/TLS issue - to circumvent it use proxy connection option under channel prefs.

• Preferred Location: Sometimes Einthusan may serve a movie from a distant server. Chose a server closest to your location for a more steady movie playback experience.

• Python directory (eg. C:\Python27): Set path to Python (not required if their paths are defined under system's env. variables)

• Firefox directory (eg. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox): Set path to Firefox (not required if their paths are defined under system's env. variables)

• Enable Debug Mode: Generates a more verbose log file recommended when providing logs for troubleshooting

Known issues and future development:

• Currently does not have login support for premium access. Login support does not seem to add any additional features. If that is not the case please let me know.

• Multi server playback support is not available when connecting via proxy option. This will get resolved once Plex updates their PMS for Linux/MacOS.

When reporting issues please include the channel log file com.plexapp.plugins.einthusan.log (https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201106148-Channel-Log-Files).

Installation:

IMPORTANT:

For PMS ver 1.3+ : Windows requires no additional options, for other OS enable SSL Alternate

For PMS ver. upto 1.3: (Win, Mac) Use Proxy option and define path to Firefox. Enable slimerjs.

For PMS ver. upto 1.3: (Linux) Use Proxy option and define path to Firefox, Python and also xvfb would be required. Enable slimerjs.

With ver. 0.07 and above SlimerJS (http://slimerjs.org) is used as a library and requires:

• Python 2.7.13 (only for Linux) and..

• Firefox 38.x (minimum version) Firefox 50.x (recommended version) needs to be installed where PMS is running.

• After installing the above two set their path under the channel preferences.

• This channel can be installed via WebTools.bundle or manually follow the directions below.

• Extract zip file downloaded from github to the Plex Media Server plugins folder and rename the folder to Einthusan.bundle. Restart Plex Media Server.

• Unix based platforms need to chown plex:plex -R Einthusan.bundle after moving it into the Plug-ins directory (user:group may differ by platform)

Typical Paths to use:

Windows
  • Firefox : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\        (32bit)
  • Firefox : C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\                  (64bit)
    Linux
  • Python 2.7.x : /usr/local/bin/python
  • Firefox : /usr/bin/firefox
    MacOS
  • Firefox : /Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox

Acknowledgements:

• Thanks to @mikedm139 & @sanders1 for coding the Services for previous versions

• Thanks to Twoure for developing the UnSupportedServices.bundle and help with split-part playback.

It's working Grt !!!...Thanks coder-alpha :-)

Good to know ^_^

If someone with Roku and Chromecast could also confirm it would be great.

Good to know ^_^

If someone with Roku and Chromecast could also confirm it would be great.

I have tested in AppleTV3, works flawless !!

Amazing job!

But i am slightly dissapointed that i am only seeing Hindi, i guess you have filtered it that way? 

i want to see Telugu movies as well, that would be great!!a

But i am slightly dissapointed that i am only seeing Hindi, i guess you have filtered it that way? 

i want to see Telugu movies as well, that would be great!!a

Mentioned under Features in the first post:

Select by Language (under Preferences)

I'll move it to page menu in the next release since some clients dont have access to Preferences.

Cheers,

CA

Mentioned under Features in the first post:

Select by Language (under Preferences)

I'll move it to page menu in the next release since some clients dont have access to Preferences.

Cheers,

CA

Thanks so much for your fast response.
So looks like there is no "preferences" in AppleTV, however i tried in my computer's browser, i was able to change the languages.

I have tried all filters and they all work fine except "Telugu" (there is also a typo spelled as Telegu), when Telugu is selected, it gives a mix of Tamil and Hindi but not Telugu.

Hope its fixable,.,, sorry to bug you...

and thanks a lot...

Release Version 0.02 (June 21, 2015)

Bug-fixes & Features

• Fixes Telugu movies which was due to typo
  • Fixes Search - failed under certain conditions
  • Added Language Menu for Movies (the default App language is controlled by option under Preferences)
  • Added auto-updater (if the target version is pre 0.02 the App will lose updating feature, write access permissions are left for user to implement)
  • Minor cosmetics changes

- Search requires a language, if searching from the Main Menu the Apps default language is used. If language based Search is required use the search after the Language selection menu.

- Search Queue query terms are associated with langue used for Search

Thanks so much for your fast response.
So looks like there is no "preferences" in AppleTV, however i tried in my computer's browser, i was able to change the languages.

I have tried all filters and they all work fine except "Telugu" (there is also a typo spelled as Telegu), when Telugu is selected, it gives a mix of Tamil and Hindi but not Telugu.

Hope its fixable,.,, sorry to bug you...

and thanks a lot...

Thanks for pointing out the typo :)

New version available. Let me know.

Cheers,

CA

Release Version 0.02 (June 21, 2015)

Bug-fixes & Features

• Fixes Telugu movies which was due to typo
  • Fixes Search - failed under certain conditions
  • Added Language Menu for Movies (the default App language is controlled by option under Preferences)
  • Added auto-updater (if the target version is pre 0.02 the App will lose updating feature, write access permissions are left for user to implement)
  • Minor cosmetics changes

- Search requires a language, if searching from the Main Menu the Apps default language is used. If language based Search is required use the search after the Language selection menu.

- Search Queue query terms are associated with langue used for Search

Thanks for pointing out the typo :)

New version available. Let me know.

Cheers,

CA

Thanks so much.

You are the Best. 

Works very well in Apple TV. I dont have to download movies anymore now. Thanks a lot.

Great app CA! This makes it all seem way too easy :)

Btw.. I see that the videos dont play full screen ... is there a way to change that? Tested on windows PC and plex app on samsung smart TV ... videos play in a windowed mode but not full screen...

Thanks!

Never mind.. looks like a glitch in the samsung app... works fine in roku ;)

@sridhanushk

Thanks for the feedback !
Btw, try the green button on the Samsung remote when using the Samsung App > Aspect Mode and see if other settings work for you.

Cheers,
CA

Just added the plugin and I am able to browse the movies, but movie is not playing. Any suggestions?

Dear CA
movies are not laying on the plex app on roku.
Have tred unistalling the bundle and installing again the lugin folder. still no joy.
Any help or suggestions please.

Seems like the website has changed. Will look into it very soon.

The issues seems to be with the URL Service https://github.com/plexinc-plugins/Services.bundle/blob/master/Contents/Service%20Sets/com.plexapp.plugins.einthusan/URL/Einthusan/ServiceCode.pys
I will request @sander1 to take a look into it.

Thanks for reporting.

CA

Any update on a fix for " Sorry , but wee can't play this video. The original video may no longer be available, or it may be in a format that isn't supported " This started happening from yesterday. Getting errors on all movies i am trying to play from Eithusan on my Roku using the Plex app.

Hi, is there someone wotking on this issue? i have tried iphone 6 and ATV4 but its not possible to play any movie in einthusan.

Release Version 0.03 (Nov 29, 2015)

Fixes & Features
- Web changes with new URL Service

Added:
- Support for additional languages
- New icons
- New Updater

I have not heard back from @sander1 regarding the URL Service for Einthusan that is distributed with Plex, so have put in an alternate URL Service.

Did basic testing, let me know if you find something odd.

Cheers,
CA

Release Version 0.04 (Nov 29, 2015)

Fixes:
Searching, Bookmarking & more...

Cheers,
CA

none of the video plays after the update on the Apple TV. They do play on the PMS (iMac).

@viksmi said:
none of the video plays after the update on the Apple TV. They do play on the PMS (iMac).

can u test using another client ?

I have so far tested (played videos) using PHT, PlexWeb, iPhone6, Android 5.1.1 and Samsung Plex App 2.03.

• iPhone seemed to have problem with using Search (needs further testing).
  • Some might experience issues viewing their Bookmarks, if so please let me know.