[REL] G2G.fm - Watch latest release HD movies and TV Series!

About

This is a plugin that creates a new channel in Plex Media Server to view content indexed by the website G2G.fm.

Note: The author of this plugin has no affiliation with G2G.fm or the owners of the content that it indexes.

System Requirements

• Plex Media Server Version 0.9.9.10 or newer:

• Tested Working:

• Windows
      • Mac OSX
      • Linux
    • Not Working:

• ARM based NAS (Transcoding may be required)
  • Plex Clients:

• Tested Working:

• Plex Media Centre / Home Theater
      • Plex/Web
      • Roku
      • LG Smart TV
      • iOS (Limited)
      • PlexConnect
      • Chromecast
      • Android
    • Not Tested:

• Windows 8
      • PS3/360
      • Windows Phone
      • Samsung Google Smart TV

How To Install

NO LONGER AVAIL ON GITHUB NOR UAS
  • Unzip and rename folder to "G2Gfm.bundle"

• Copy G2Gfm.bundle into the PMS plugins directory under your user account:

• Windows 7, Vista, or Server 2008: C:\Users[Your Username]\AppData\Local\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins
    • Windows XP, Server 2003, or Home Server: C:\Documents and Settings[Your Username]\Local Settings\Application Data\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins
    • Mac/Linux: ~/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins
  • Restart PMS

• Known Issues

• No item summaries.
    • No metadata info on final video page.
    • Source website has missing videos for some older content.

Changelog

• 0.05 - 14/07/15 - Updated url to moviez.se
    • 0.04 - 19/11/14 - Removed search and bookmarks.
    • 0.03 - 14/06/14 - Added genre menu. Removed item summaries due to bugs.
    • 0.02 - 11/06/14 - Added trailers, seach and bookmarks. Removed URL service, now calls built-in Google Drive service.
    • 0.01 - 09/06/14 - Initial release.

Donate

Like my work? Buy me a coffee. =)

Wow, can't wait to give it a try, a coffee has been donated ; )

Ok, trying to use it with plexconnect using a Mac mini as the server, when I select a movie it only plays the trailer, same for tv shows, it'll either play the trailer or nothing at all if there isn't one. Hope this helps.

Ok, trying to use it with plexconnect using a Mac mini as the server, when I select a movie it only plays the trailer, same for tv shows, it'll either play the trailer or nothing at all if there isn't one. Hope this helps.

Did you try restarting the plex media server? Once I did that it played the movie instead of the trailer. 

Did you try restarting the plex media server? Once I did that it played the movie instead of the trailer.

Just restarted the plex media server like you said, now when I choose to play a movie it says no content found, won't even play the trailer now.

It works fine on my Mac mini though.

i can confirm it don't work on apple tv with connect, had trailers restarted server now no trailers (no content found). web works, ios (iphone) doesn't work either (unable to create playlist).

Working with a roku 3 / roku LT so far. One movie did not play(rio 2) but most so far are playing. Haven't tried the tv section so can't comment on that. There's no description about what the movie is about on the roku, but on plexweb it shows. Also there's no HD icon during the loading process with hd content(roku). 

Description of the movie shows up on plexconnect with a rating and also how much money it took at the box office !

This is how the description box looks like on a roku.

http://imgur.com/kxCcfK3

I get the rating and genre but no info on what the movie is about. 

when I select a movie it only plays the trailer, same for tv shows, it'll either play the trailer or nothing at all

That's weird.  Probably to do with the way I'm pulling the iframes.

It works fine on my Mac mini though.

As in using Plex/Web or PHT?

i can confirm it don't work on apple tv with connect, had trailers restarted server now no trailers (no content found). web works, ios (iphone) doesn't work either (unable to create playlist).

I've got an ATV kicking around here somewhere, I'll try and dig it up and have a play with it today.  However, my main priority will be getting the iOS and Android clients going first.

Working with a roku 3 / roku LT so far. One movie did not play(rio 2) but most so far are playing. Haven't tried the tv section so can't comment on that. There's no description about what the movie is about on the roku, but on plexweb it shows. Also there's no HD icon during the loading process with hd content(roku). 

So videos are playing fine, its just metadata stuff that's not displaying properly on Roku? I don't have a Roku to test.  Unfortunately, the website itself isn't very friendly when it comes to pulling either the vidoes OR the metadata and I've had to use a few tricks to get things working so far.  I'll try and clean up the code today and get it in the Unsupported Appstore for easy updates.  Thanks for the feedback guys, it really helps!

As in using Plex/Web or PHT?

Playing via Plex/Web

Working on Lg also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you working on chromecast/android support? Or is that not even possible.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Are you working on chromecast/android support? Or is that not even possible.

Possibly possible.  Yes I'm working on that today.  The problem is the way the website itself loads the videos, its confusing the mobile clients for some reason.  I'll try and get another update out tonight.

What about search?

Possibly possible. Yes I'm working on that today. The problem is the way the website itself loads the videos, its confusing the mobile clients for some reason. I'll try and get another update out tonight.

Awesome

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've got an ATV kicking around here somewhere, I'll try and dig it up and have a play with it today.  However, my main priority will be getting the iOS and Android clients going first.

of course, really looking forward to this. lets just hope this site don't get poor like others, thanks for the plug-in.

delete 

You should have just left the p.s off the post. It just makes you look bad making an excuse as to why you couldn't donate $3 to someone who created something that will give you HOURS and HOURS of viewing time.

agreed, sorry

So videos are playing fine, its just metadata stuff that's not displaying properly on Roku? I don't have a Roku to test.  Unfortunately, the website itself isn't very friendly when it comes to pulling either the vidoes OR the metadata and I've had to use a few tricks to get things working so far.  I'll try and clean up the code today and get it in the Unsupported Appstore for easy updates.  Thanks for the feedback guys, it really helps!

Some movies play, some don't.  The current problem I've noticed is that most movies take forever to load. A movie(second or third page directory) would be loading then kick me out to the description menu.  The same movie that took forever to load worked in plexweb without long loading issues. Of course since the plugin is new its a work in progress.