Channel Broken: 3/15/17 - Refer to Comment_1397287
Updated: 03/14/17 - Version:
View content from the following websites: Kissanime.ru, Kissasian.com, Kisscartoon.se, Kissmanga.com, and ReadComicOnline.to. It is currently under development and as such, should be considered alpha software and potentially unstable.
NOTE: (1) If you have any issues please include Logs as an attachment or upload to a site like Pastebin and share the link. For Windows your username is included in your log files. It’s generated whenever a Path is logged because the Channel is located within your users AppData. This does not apply to Windows Server if the Channel is installed in the Admin user folder. Delete/Replace your username before posting logs if concerned.
NOTE: (2) The author of this plugin has no affiliation with the Kiss sites nor the owners of the content that they hosts.
- Watch video content across all Kiss sites (quality ranges from 360p to 1080p)
- Choose which sites to view content, hide/disable others
- Option to Block most Adult content
- Read manga from Kissmanga
- Read Comics from ReadComicOnline
- Create custom Bookmarks
- Search all sites for Videos/Manga/Comics
Plex Media Server:
- Tested Working:
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: PMS version 1.4.2 (works with channel transcoding)
- Windows 7: PMS version 0.9.16.6 (untested since v1.2.1)
- Tested Working:
- Plex Home Theater (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, v1.4.1)
- OpenPHT (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, v1.6.2)
- Android (4.4.2) (Plex Client App, v220.127.116.115)
- Android (7.1.1) (Plex Client App, v18.104.22.1685)
- Plex Media Player (1.1.4)
- Plex/Web (3.0.1) (Videos)
- Chromecast (Videos, Pictures)
How To Install
- This channel can be installed via WebTools.bundle or manually follow the directions below.
- Download the latest and install KissNetwork by following the Plex instructions or the instructions below.
- Unzip and rename the folder to KissNetwork.bundle
- Copy KissNetwork.bundle into the PMS Plug-ins directory
- Unix based platforms need to
chown plex:plex -R KissNetwork.bundleafter moving it into the Plug-ins directory (
user:groupmay differ by platform)
- Restart PMS
View Content on GitHub
Source code: https://github.com/Twoure/KissNetwork.bundle
Development code: https://github.com/Twoure/KissNetwork.bundle/tree/dev