What is MUVIO?
MUVIO is an "Extras" agent for Plex Media Server that tries to find music video clips for your music library. The current version of this agent works with Last.fm and Plex Premium Music libraries.
How do I install MUVIO?
You can install MUVIO:
- From within the Unsupported AppStore, or:
- Manually: See the support article "How do I manually install a channel?" over at the Plex support website.
- Activate the agent in Settings > Server > Agents.
- Use the Refresh All option on your music library to let MUVIO collect and add video clips.
Where do I download MUVIO?
If you want to install the agent manually or if you are interested in the source code, you can download the latest copy of the agent from Github: releases
Where do I report issues?
Create an issue on Github and add as much information as possible:
- Plex Media Server version
- Primary agent and order of any secondary agents
- Log files,