Restore a deleted account by mistake.

Hi, I deleted my account by mistake. I created this account to ask the question. Is it possible to restore my old account? The email from the account I would like to restore is : chemdom77@hotmail.com. My name is Dominik Herbart.

It would also be appreciated if the account I'm using now could be deleted and restore my old account. Thank you very much.

The account has been restored now.

Thank you very much!!! Is it possible to transfer my PLex server from this account to the chemdom772hotmail.com account?
I can’t see my server in the chemdom77@hotmail.com account.

Thank you very much

@masterharness@gmail.com said:
Thank you very much!!! Is it possible to transfer my PLex server from this account to the chemdom772hotmail.com account?

You can do so by performing this procedure
https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/204281528-Why-am-I-locked-out-of-Server-Settings-and-how-do-I-get-in-

Many thanks OttoKerner!!! Really appreciated. Can I delete my other account? How come even when we delete an account, the email is still in the program?
Thanks and have a great day!!!

Just to say that the Customer support is amazing!!!

@masterharness@gmail.com said:
Can I delete my other account?

If you log into this older account, you can do so, yes.

How come even when we delete an account, the email is still in the program?

To make it harder to steal account s and to make it possible to reactivate accounts that were deleted by mistake.

Can u please restore my account quickemail3@yahoo.ca accidently deleted

I would greatly appreciate it

@Paypal@botmanhosting.com said:
Can u please restore my account quickemail3@yahoo.ca accidently deleted

Account has been restored now.

Thank you very much

Hi, I’ m the person that started this post. Now I have problems with my account. It was seeing my “My clud home” but now it doesn’t anymore. How can i link it to it??

Thank you.

It sees it but it’s written that is it not available. It was few days ago but now I can See my other plex media “Dominik” but this is not the good one. I was using “my cloud home”. Everything works at home on my computer, “my cloud home” is connected to the Wi-Fi and I can access it from my computer.

One more thing, On my android plex app, I can access the “my cloud home” server but not on here, on the internet. What am i doing wrong?

What’s funny is that the “Dominik” plex server was linked to the masterharness@gmail.com account and the “my cloud home” server was linked to this account, chemdom77@hotmail.com. I deleted the masterharness@gmail.com.

Hello, any chance my account which was deleted by mistake can be restored? Or at least have the email be released so I can re-use it. The email is ltsmash4638@gmail.com. The first letter is lower case “L” and not upper case “i” so as to avoid confusion.

Thank you.!

@“dork4638@yahoo.com” said:
Hello, any chance my account which was deleted by mistake can be restored?

The account has been restored now.

Hi, can you please restore my accidentally deleted account too? (mpajertv003@gmail.com)
Thank you very very much!

@“maros.pajer” said:
Hi, can you please restore my accidentally deleted account too? (mpajertv003@gmail.com)
Thank you very very much!

Your account has been restored now.

I too have accidentally deleted my account. Can you please restore it?
username: ryansavino