Roku express audio out of sync

roku

I just got a roku express as a gift and today is my first day with plex. I love the interface and spent all day renaming my files to fit with how plex reads them. I went to watch a show only to discover all my files are now a half second or more out of sync in audio. The audio starts late. If I pause it 6-7 it seems to fix itself on some of them. My roku and plex is up to date. Any help for a new user would be greatly appreciated.

On a few of my movies, not all of them, the Rokus in our house have the audio out of sync. They play fine on Plex Web , iOS and Amazon Fire.. I've tried disabling the DTS on the Roku stick and it didn't help.

I also tried optimizing the videos for TV using the plex server

yep neither worked. They work fine on ps4 and cpu but not on roku

I started having audio issues with Plex on my new Roku express the other day (it worked for a day or two). After doing a bunch of research, I went into the Audio section of the Roku itself, set it to stereo (instead of Auto) and that fixed the issue. Hope this works for you guys. Roku: Fix your audio problems already!! ugh!

Not sure about roku express, but I have a problem with a particular season having audio out of sync......in Plex/Roku settings I disable direct play and that fixed the problem.....

@brow27 CANNOT THHANK YOU ENOUGH THIS HAS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY FOR MONTHS