I added a .srt subtitle for a Breaking Bad episode (s04 e06 Cornered). I've since removed the .srt file and PlexWeb still lists it in the drop down. Other Plex clients don't see the .srt subtitle. Steps to try and get PlexWeb to properly remove.
- Deleted the episode in question
- Then ran a deep scan so Plex knew it was gone
- Restarted plexmediaserver
- Emptied the trash
- Copied the episode back to the media location
- Ran another deep scan to pick up episode back up
PlexWeb still shows the .srt This obviously isn't a huge problem, but I'd like to understand and fix the issue if possible. I've attached the .xml of the episode, and the Media Scanner .log when I ran the deep scan to pick the file back up. Any ideas?