I'm trying to sync all Music on my Plex Media Server to my Pixel in original quality.
- App: Android 126.96.36.19947 (bb34b27a)
- Device: Google Pixel 32GB
- Server: Windows 188.8.131.5202
When it happens
- Install app
- Log in
- Navigate to server's music library
- Navigate to browse
- Press sync button
- Choose original quality from drop down
- Navigate to sync status
- Leave phone plugged in and on app until sync completes
- Sync rapidly approaches 50% completeness (possibly intentional)
- Sync then downloads the ~1200 songs, storage available maintains at 10GB from start to finish (my max)
- Sync hangs at updating information, phone gets hot
- Songs are at this point available and playable
- Sync will restart the entire download if the app crashes/is stopped, presumably a symptom of sync hanging at final step, despite all songs already being on device
What should happen
Sync completes updating information, library size deducted from available storage.
Sync doesn't re-download already downloaded library post hang and restart.
See attached app and server logs.
Over to yourselves if you wouldn't mind.