Sync size limit???

android-mobile

Hi,

I've got two tablets, both running android 7 both with new 32gb 10 SD cards. But, despite storage location being set to external on both neither are letting me access the full amount of the SD card, not even near it. One is only allowing 2.5gb and the other is 5.1gb.

Ideally I'd like both to be 20+gb. Neither card have anything on them so I can't tell why it's such a low limit.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Settings - Sync - Limit
what is set there?
Have you tried to change it?

having the same problem, i have a 128gb class 10 micro sd in my phone. the card is empty and i cannot set the sync limit above 13gb. is there a way to change this?

@OttoKerner said:
Settings - Sync - Limit
what is set there?
Have you tried to change it?

The limit is exactly what I said above. I have them at their limits despite both being 32gb and empty.

@normancowlay said:
having the same problem, i have a 128gb class 10 micro sd in my phone. the card is empty and i cannot set the sync limit above 13gb. is there a way to change this?

That is exactly what I am trying to find out. All other apps that allow downloading don’t have a limit but this one does. Makes no sense at all!

Using FireHd 10 and a 200 gb card, I get the limit reached after only 19,7 sync

It is showing 120 available at Plex level but the other screen is saying limit reached

Plex version 7.2.1 and latest server in OSX

Thank you

I don’t suppose this will ever be fixed. Probably another VR thing that no one asked for to do first…