Thank you SO much for the option of hiding the thumbnail of unwatched TV episodes!

openpht

I had been asking for this for YEARS over on the PHT forum, and it just never happened. I'm a first-timer to Open PHT (since PHT functionality has been compromised with the new PMS version).

I'm THRILLED to see the ability to hide any in-episode thumbnails from unwatched episodes. Now I won't see character spoilers etc in the thumbnail before watching the episode!

GREAT stuff! Thank you, whoever implemented this long-wanted feature!

Thanks. Glad you like it.

What, this is an option now!?!?! Finally!!!! Just have to find the setting now...

And no luck finding the setting... Can't find it on the web interface or on my Shield. Googled it, nothing. Any tips?

Yes, where is this option?

Its in the skin settings. Havent got a screenshot handy - I am using Black skin.

@frequencyjam said:
And no luck finding the setting... Can't find it on the web interface or on my Shield. Googled it, nothing. Any tips?

That's because this post is regarding OpenPHT which is a 3rd party effort. It's not an option currently in any of the official clients that I'm aware of.

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went through every option in the settings. I can't find anything for this. I have the latest update and using windows

First, this is NOT available in Plex Home Theater. It's only available in OpenPHT (which is Plex Home Theater but... you know, supported beyond the original which is NO LONGER supported). So download OpenPHT, and it's in Preferences -> Skin -> Settings -> Libraries -> Hide Thumbnails for unwatched/in progress episodes. You can also hit the plot, too,