There are two features which don't seem to work on the Shield?

server-nvidia-shield

1. Voice Search: From the Shield home screen, voice search doesn't show results from Plex. For example, with Kodi, a voice search from the home screen shows results from Kodi and lets you launch into the movie details directly inside Kodi.
  2. Content from Plex isn't featured on the Android TV Leanback Launcher homescreen.

Any ideas how to get this to work?

1. When I voice search for a title that's in my Plex server collection, it doesn't appear next to the Google Play or YouTube section, but it does appear a few rows down. Plex has it's own row.
  2. Previously watched content shows up on my Shield TV homescreen.

What version of Plex client are you running (and what version of Plex server, if you use your Shield as your server)?

Nvidia Shield TV: 7.0 (it has Google Assistant integration now)

Plex version: 5.6.1.505

Plex Server: Version 1.9.2.4285

I have been searching for movies that are in my library.

I'm now seeing Plex content on the top row of my Nvidia Shield TV home screen. But, searches still don't work?

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/ULPkGoC.jpg

@NinaMom said:
Voice Search: From the Shield home screen, voice search doesn't show results from Plex. For example, with Kodi, a voice search from the home screen shows results from Kodi and lets you launch into the movie details directly inside Kodi.

We don't currently have Google Home/Assistant integration yet, which is why its not returning results from Plex at this time. That is, the full integrated voice search functionality from Google that NVIDIA has implemented.

Content from Plex isn't featured on the Android TV Leanback Launcher homescreen.

Just to be sure, update the Plex app. You mentioned being on version 5.6.1.505 and the latest public release ie 6.5.3. The home screen should show media you recently watched. You can also control what appears on your home screen in the Android TV settings. Make sure Plex is selected.