Timestamps not correctly reported

plex-for-kodi

I use Nvidia ShieldTVs and if I watch a short period of time (say a minute) and then stop the video, PMS shows a much larger portion of the video being watch (ie 7mins into a 21 show).

Is that a known bug? Got the same issue on my 2 devices.

Nope, have not heard this reported. Can we get a log?

What are you looking at in pms to see that 7 mins have gone by? In the Continue Watching section are you just looking at the time remaining and doing the math?

If so, it is showing properly for me. Watched a minute of a 21 minute show and PMS shows 20 minutes remaining. I am using a shield as well.

@foghat said:
What are you looking at in pms to see that 7 mins have gone by? In the Continue Watching section are you just looking at the time remaining and doing the math?

If so, it is showing properly for me. Watched a minute of a 21 minute show and PMS shows 20 minutes remaining. I am using a shield as well.

When I started the show again it offered to resume from that further point in time.

Couldn't reproduce today, I'll grab a log next time.

Thanks guys! I use it and i've noticed sometimes it says a minute or three before where I stopped it, but I've noticed that across the board with Plex, not just this add-on.