Trailers for TV shows

roku

Hello.

I have noticed that some, not many of my tv shows now have a trailer. But when I click the trailer button nothing happens.

So far I got a trailer appearing on Who's Line is it anyway? Big Bang Theory and Sherlock.

They do nothing but I see a button to view trailer. It only seems to be on my Roku not on my iPad. On my iPad I do not see the trailer option. Is this new and will work for more shows soon?

Cause that would be amazing.

@batnick said:
Hello.

I have noticed that some, not many of my tv shows now have a trailer. But when I click the trailer button nothing happens.

So far I got a trailer appearing on Who's Line is it anyway? Big Bang Theory and Sherlock.

They do nothing but I see a button to view trailer. It only seems to be on my Roku not on my iPad. On my iPad I do not see the trailer option. Is this new and will work for more shows soon?

This sounds like a bug on the Roku. Where exactly are you seeing a trailer button for TV shows? If you can, please post a picture.

Hello.

Sorry, I did not see this reply till now. I will take a picture tonight when I get home. Sorry for the delay.

Hmm I wonder if you refer to a small button next to episode names in episode lists with an eye in it.

Here are a few examples it started with the recent media server update. Plex on roku is the the current version.

Sorry it is not answered. I replied on mobile and clicked answered and am not sure how to unflag it.

@ljunkie said:

@batnick said:
Hello.

This sounds like a bug on the Roku. Where exactly are you seeing a trailer button for TV shows? If you can, please post a picture.

Hello.

I have attached photos of it. It seems that it mainly appears to have trailers in older shows and shows that have multiple seasons. Although one of the included photos only has 1 season. I understand it sounds like a bug. But if this could be a feature that works, that would be amazing.

Sometimes seeing a trailer of a show would be amazing.

@batnick you were right. It looks like TV extras is an upcoming feature! We'll get this fixed on the Roku shortly.

@ljunkie said:
@batnick you were right. It looks like TV extras is an upcoming feature! We'll get this fixed on the Roku shortly.

Yay . That is great news. New features. Which i accidentally discovered. Movie trailers and now Tv Trailers. Yay.

How did you get them to show up in the first place? The movie trailers work fine for me but not the TV trailers

can't wait for this already have trailers for several shows hope they have it for seasons as well as the show itself

Hi I have the same issue. Almost all of my library movies show a trailer but none of the TV shows do, how do I enable this?