Translations

plex-web

We've migrated our translations to Transifex. Click the "Help Translate Plex Web" button and you can sign up for a free account with them. To pitch in, head over to the project at https://www.transifex.com/plex-1/plex-web.

Count me in for Dutch!

I will help with some swedish! :)

I Will help with Spanish

Yes, I would really like to help you translating this nice piece of software.

Was looking in the file for some Dutch translation, but some things are hard to translate out of context.

"Sorry, you need to have a": "Sorry, u heeft een […] nodig",

where in between the [] needs to be the word what you need.

and why not use something like: languagesandwich (i think its already used for the mobile apps?)

[quote name='matthijs' timestamp='1353275483' post='311630']

Was looking in the file for some Dutch translation, but some things are hard to translate out of context.

"Sorry, you need to have a": "Sorry, u heeft een […] nodig",

where in between the [] needs to be the word what you need.

and why not use something like: languagesandwich (i think its already used for the mobile apps?)

[/quote]

I'll try to clean things up to make things easier for translations. In some cases, I need to do something with a value in the middle of the sentence, which makes things a little difficult. Sometimes a simple variable is enough (you'll see {1} which is a variable that will be inserted), but sometimes it isn't. Language Sandwich is what we were going to initially use but they are having some problems and their services are down.

I just updated the attachment in the top post. I removed a few unused strings and joined one together to make it easier to translate.

I'll do the Danish translation

Here is my swedish translation of the first document, some of the phrases is perhaps a bit shaky in the grammar and so on, it's a bit hard to see what type of word that will come behind a specific word, but I have tried my best!

I hope that it will help!

Maybe also make sure, that the format of the translated text-files are in UTF-8 :rolleyes:

Mine is @danne22, or you weren't refering to me? :)

I wasn't......I was merely speaking in general terms, since I've seen this common error once to many :-)

And I did checked yours, which is okay....In fact, I took the liberty to steal a bit from your, when I was in doubt, and expect to have the danish one up there in one hour, hope that's okay with you ?

Here is my Spanish translation of the first document. :slight_smile:

Spanish.txt (15.9 KB)

Here is my dutch translation of the first document, some of the phrases is perhaps a bit shaky in the grammar and so on, it's a bit hard to see what type of word that will come behind a specific word, but I have tried my best!

I hope that it will help!

ps tnx rost1n for your post ;p

ps2 there is one: […] on key: Sorry, you need to have a because thats the way the sentence should be according to me. Maybe someone knows a better solution

i will help with the german translation

Danish translation.

And as others already said........Might be vise to allow us a preview of the usage of the translations before they are released, since a lot was/is out of context

Norwegian translation.

Yarrrr, matie! Where's pirate??

Nothing for french ?

I can help you if you want