Trashcan not showing on Plex Pass upgrade path - newest Version 1.9.5.4339

server-windows

I just noticed recently that i had some media that was linked to an old drive location that no longer exists on my server. Any media that has this path obvious should show a trashcan because its not accessible. I however do not see a trashcan on the poster image in any view in the web app accessing the server. I only see that its unavailable when i cilck the … and get info. Is there a recently introduced bug with the poster showing the trashcan properly?

This intended behaviour.
The trashcan will only be shown when the media is considered 'deleted'.
Since they are on a 'missing' drive, Plex doesn't consider them 'deleted'.

If you want to remove them, edit your library and remove the missing drive or folder from the 'Add Folders' tab.

Wow thank you that's very helpful. I didn't realize this worked that way but it makes it very flexible to have it not assume they are deleted especially with people using cloud drives n such.

@kkornegay said:
Wow thank you that's very helpful. I didn't realize this worked that way but it makes it very flexible to have it not assume they are deleted especially with people using cloud drives n such.

Precisely. Or external drives which could be powered down, have a loose plug or simply were temporarily removed.