Version 1.4.xxx update issues !!

server-seagate

#1

Hello Plex support team ! Everything was working perfectly on 1.3.xxx version, after updating to 1.4.xxx I started receiving the message saying my server is not powerful enough and blahblah. What I have found out is that in my case the problem is when Plex try to transcode due to subtitle usage. As I use SRT subtitles, I went to the setting "Burn Subtitle" and moved from "Always" (it seems to be the default as I've never to set it before) to "Only image formats" and surprise... it worked as it used to do before updating ! The "automatic" option does not work as well as "Always". Please Plex Team check it out !


#2

Six months, no replies, what a SHAME !