Version 3.32.2 - audio details with severals discs, about 6 track from 2nd disk is missing

plex-web

Hi All,

if you have an audio/music with more that one disc, it’s quite nice supported, but not listed properly in Web UI. I have audiobook with two disc, where i can perfectly see all the track in DB, but first 6 are invisible in the WebApp.

Here is screen:

Is that bug?

Thanks!

Anyone, who knows or can pile a bug? :smirk:

Sorry, I can’t help you, but can you please tell me your library and agent settings, folder structure and tags for CDS? I can’t make it show any DISC sections at all, it just goes into one ordered continuous list of Disk 1 tracks, Disc 2 tracks, etc. I have tags in format 1/2, 2/2 and checked prefer embedded tags.

UPD: Discs appeared when I used app.plex.tv, now can confirm the same tracks gap bug with multiple CD parts

yep, i do use app.plex.tv all the time… thanks for confirmation :slight_smile:

Are you using an unusual text scaling factor in the operating system?
Which web browser is this?
Have you applied scaling in the browser? (Try STRG/CMD+0)

@OttoKerner said:
Are you using an unusual text scaling factor in the operating system?
Which web browser is this?
Have you applied scaling in the browser? (Try STRG/CMD+0)

I have Windows 10 with text scaling set to 100%, browser is the latest Chrome, no scaling in the browser.

Hm, I think I figured it out. Since my albums are custom tagged as soundtrack compilations, there are CDs with a lot of tracks (DISC 1 is actually all the tracks from Season 1 etc). Tracks are missing only in cases when there are > 25 total for that CD#. When there are 26 tracks – the first one is missing, and when there are 33 tracks, the first 8 are missing, in every case there are only 25 divs max for the tracks in html code. So the pattern supposedly is “show only last 25 tracks” or something.

Can this limit be lifted? Those huge DISK # parts are displaying fine without any limits on my iOS Plex player.

Thanks for the analysis! I can confirm your findings with one of my own albums.
I will relay that info and file a bug report.

OK, thanks. I can see the same in Safari (macOS) and Chrome (macOS).

Fixed as of today in Web 3.37.1 https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/comment/1615556#Comment_1615556

Thank you, OttoKerner and the Plex Team!