The following process causes my video to stop playing:
- Plex app is opened with iPhone
- A video is sent via the app to a ChromeCast
- The video plays without any issues
- After a period of time, my phone will auto-lock itself (and the video continues to play without issue)
- If I then unlock my phone during the course of the video, the video will stop and the app won't allow me to replay it.
- I then close the video window on my phone, restart the video and it will continue exactly where it left off
Does anyone know how to stop this? It used to just go back to the app and sync normally but since a few updates ago it started having these hissy fits.
Thank you in advance for your time.