Web Client causes PMS to crash

plex-web

Hi,

I am experiencing troubles with the Webclient. Whilst at first it looked great and I was super happy with the feature. Now whenever I am accessing to the web client the PMS crashes almost always. This happens whilst accessing both internally (192. network) as well as when accessing from the outside.

Running PMS 0.9.6.9 on MAC OS-X 10.7 4GB RAM

Thanks

I am seeing this too (all the time, sadly...) :(

Here is the crash report.

[quote name='nitschkecm@yahoo.com' timestamp='1348485956' post='297936']

Hi,

I am experiencing troubles with the Webclient. Whilst at first it looked great and I was super happy with the feature. Now whenever I am accessing to the web client the PMS crashes almost always. This happens whilst accessing both internally (192. network) as well as when accessing from the outside.

Running PMS 0.9.6.9 on MAC OS-X 10.7 4GB RAM

Thanks

[/quote]

HI,

After is next crashes, and before you restart it, can you upload the plex media server.log file -> http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/PlexNine_Tips_and_Tricks#Plex_Log_Files

Sorry guys, I think that crash report slipped through the cracks for a few days, but we're looking into it.

MTII, can you upload a Plex Media Server.log from right after a crash? It should tell us what sort of info it was trying to build when the crash occurred.

[quote name='schuyler' timestamp='1349280400' post='300326']

Sorry guys, I think that crash report slipped through the cracks for a few days, but we're looking into it.

MTII, can you upload a Plex Media Server.log from right after a crash? It should tell us what sort of info it was trying to build when the crash occurred.

[/quote]

No problem. I won't be able to reproduce until tomorrow (16 hours to go).

Ok, I was able to figure it out, no logs necessary. Like I mentioned in the other thread, there's no way for us to fix it in the web client, so it'll be fixed in the next PMS update. Thanks again for the report, sorry about the crash.