Webos Early Access App doesn't show playlists for movies

smart-tv

I have searched everywhere on the app but it does not list the playlist i just created for movies.
on the old version of the app it did have the option.
Please look into it

I’ve same issue. Can someone shed some light on this?

I see ‘recent playlists’ myself - and my playlists show. Where are you looking for them?

@drwatson32 said:
I’ve same issue. Can someone shed some light on this?

i found the issue.
Well it wasn’t an issue, it was me not knowing where to find it.
When you have a Movie playlist, goto your movies library and on that dashboard it will show “Continue Watching” and below that 3 options; “All Movies”, “Collections”, “Playlists”.

It seems they now migrate those options per library and not on the main dashboard after login.

@jmelz28 said:
I see ‘recent playlists’ myself - and my playlists show. Where are you looking for them?

are you using the Early Access version on WebOS?
because it is not on the main dashboard anymore but seems to have moved to the library corresponding to the playlist as stated in my previous reply.

yes, I’m using early access.

@jmelz28 said:

Where can I get this early access version? I’m a Plex pass member but brand new to Plex. Not new to IT though, lol. I’m having a little trouble with the WebOS version one of my TV’s is running and wondering if this early access (let’s call it ‘beta’, lol) may fix the issue. TIA

There was an option within the settings page for the plex app when launched on the tv.

@Panozguy said:

@jmelz28 said:

Where can I get this early access version? I’m a Plex pass member but brand new to Plex. Not new to IT though, lol. I’m having a little trouble with the WebOS version one of my TV’s is running and wondering if this early access (let’s call it ‘beta’, lol) may fix the issue. TIA

if you are on the latest webos goto the plex app and click your username, there should be an option early access
only few are invited for this

@velenski said:

@Panozguy said:

@jmelz28 said:

if you are on the latest webos goto the plex app and click your username, there should be an option early access
only few are invited for this

Awesome, I’ll check it out, see if it’s available. Appreciate that!

Now if we could only leave early access … nothing happens when you try to go back to the stable version :frowning: So be aware, you may have to uninstall/reinstall the app.

Just digging about in forums and saw this, have asked in another post about where this ‘early access’ option is, this post/replies seems to answer that, but am I right in assuming from above that it only exists in the most recent version of WebOS supported by Plex (being 3.5)? Those of us with 3 year old LG TV’s won’t get this option and will be stuck with our now very old looking Plex interface? Thanks :slight_smile:

@michaelthomson said:
Just digging about in forums and saw this, have asked in another post about where this ‘early access’ option is, this post/replies seems to answer that, but am I right in assuming from above that it only exists in the most recent version of WebOS supported by Plex (being 3.5)? Those of us with 3 year old LG TV’s won’t get this option and will be stuck with our now very old looking Plex interface? Thanks :slight_smile:

i believe you are correct about the webos version.
but i believe older tv’s will get an update as well in time.

@dhstream said:
Now if we could only leave early access … nothing happens when you try to go back to the stable version :frowning: So be aware, you may have to uninstall/reinstall the app.

not true. leave early access clicking your username, it asks if you are sure and reverts back to the old app