When in my library, I cannot see movies by Title.

server-raspberry-pi

I can only see movies in my library by year, release date or any other selection except for title. Is anyone else having this issue

This is on a Raspberry Pi 3

@giftguy73 said:
I can only see movies in my library by year, release date or any other selection except for title. Is anyone else having this issue

Which client? Can you please make a screenshot? Is the grid empty when you select sort “By Title”?

Which client? Can you please make a screenshot? Is the grid empty when you select sort “By Title”?
I am using Raspbian
The Grid is empty when I select sort “By Title” not able to get screenshot as I am at work.

What I did so far was to put a fresh install on a new SD card and reload plex. I am able to see everything but it would be nice to know how to resolve the original issue

@giftguy73 said:
What I did so far was to put a fresh install on a new SD card and reload plex. I am able to see everything but it would be nice to know how to resolve the original issue

That’s hard to say without logs. I have not seen this issue before. If it happens again, please provide the server logs.

https://support.plex.tv/articles/200250417-plex-media-server-log-files/