Who has seen Mr Robot?

film-club

#1

Holy crap this show is awesome! Just watched the first 3 episodes last night and I'm hooked.


#2

Haven't seen it, but looks intriguing, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for mentioning it.


#3

Next on my list to watch - looks great :-)


#4

I watched the first episode and it's really good.


#5

Like the only show I have ever seem that uses real hacking tools and not some nonsense OS that has a million windows that do things all on there own with them clicking the mouse once haha


#6

It's definitely a good show, and it shows that they actually listen to their technical advisers as well. Looking forward to the rest of the season.


#7

I love it. It definitely has a feel of hacking, although I still cringe sometimes. Being a SysAdmin/developer/etc. I'm sensitive to tech stupid, but this show does a good job.


#8

Haha, agreed. Better than that scorpion show. I thought it would be good, after the first episode, I couldn't continue. Still on the air, so I guess it worked for the end user... and that's always the target.


#9

@BroadcastJunkie said:
Haha, agreed. Better than that scorpion show. I thought it would be good, after the first episode, I couldn't continue. Still on the air, so I guess it worked for the end user... and that's always the target.

I only made it through episode 1 of scorpion as well.


#10

It's probably became my favorite show running right now, so creative and intense, not to mention surreal. I love it when he talks to the viewer (something I often dislike because it strikes me as lazy writing), they don't overdo it so when it happens it's fun.


#11

@vanstinator said:
I love it. It definitely has a feel of hacking, although I still cringe sometimes. Being a SysAdmin/developer/etc. I'm sensitive to tech stupid, but this show does a good job.

Yeah it's a lot less tech stupid than most similar shows, but there's still cringe moments occasionally. Doesn't take away the fact that it's a great show that's kept me hooked since the beginning though.


#12

Just watched episode 9 yesterday night, well we were quite shoked.

SPOILER

! I guessed that Mr. Robot would be his father, but that he never existed?!


#13

@In0cenT said:
Just watched episode 9 yesterday night, well we were quite shoked.

SPOILER

! I guessed that Mr. Robot would be his father, but that he never existed?!

! Ha yeah, how did he just forget -_-


#14

So I think the finale will air tonight! Who's ready!

Also someone told me of a show called Black Mirror when we were talking about Mr Robot, and they said that I would like it. I did, oh how I did. If you get a chance, watch it. They only have like 6 episodes for 2 seasons and a 3rd, Christmas special? Haven't watched that yet, but the 6 episodes were pretty intense.

I would recommend it to anyone who likes mr robot. It's technology oriented and puts chills down your spine.


#15

Black Mirror is brilliant, and similar in the use of technology. Charlie Brooker can't do much wrong for me. And i'm really looking forward to the final episode tonight.


#16

@BroadcastJunkie said:
So I think the finale will air tonight! Who's ready!

Also someone told me of a show called Black Mirror when we were talking about Mr Robot, and they said that I would like it. I did, oh how I did. If you get a chance, watch it. They only have like 6 episodes for 2 seasons and a 3rd, Christmas special? Haven't watched that yet, but the 6 episodes were pretty intense.

I would recommend it to anyone who likes mr robot. It's technology oriented and puts chills down your spine.

3rded... Black Mirror is awesome! Charlie Brooker certainly did well with those.


#17

Thanks, I'll check it out when I have time!


#18

I've just seen the first two episodes... it's perfectly executed (I was surprised David Fincher wasn't involved judging by the look), but it's a little dark for my taste.


#19

It's full of twists and plot changes, really good show. Excited for season 02


#20

@xieem I agree, the twists and plot changes keep the show very exciting.