Who has seen Mr Robot?

film-club

Holy crap this show is awesome! Just watched the first 3 episodes last night and I'm hooked.

Haven't seen it, but looks intriguing, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for mentioning it.

Next on my list to watch - looks great :-)

I watched the first episode and it's really good.

Like the only show I have ever seem that uses real hacking tools and not some nonsense OS that has a million windows that do things all on there own with them clicking the mouse once haha

It's definitely a good show, and it shows that they actually listen to their technical advisers as well. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

I love it. It definitely has a feel of hacking, although I still cringe sometimes. Being a SysAdmin/developer/etc. I'm sensitive to tech stupid, but this show does a good job.

Haha, agreed. Better than that scorpion show. I thought it would be good, after the first episode, I couldn't continue. Still on the air, so I guess it worked for the end user... and that's always the target.

@BroadcastJunkie said:
Haha, agreed. Better than that scorpion show. I thought it would be good, after the first episode, I couldn't continue. Still on the air, so I guess it worked for the end user... and that's always the target.

I only made it through episode 1 of scorpion as well.

It's probably became my favorite show running right now, so creative and intense, not to mention surreal. I love it when he talks to the viewer (something I often dislike because it strikes me as lazy writing), they don't overdo it so when it happens it's fun.

@vanstinator said:
I love it. It definitely has a feel of hacking, although I still cringe sometimes. Being a SysAdmin/developer/etc. I'm sensitive to tech stupid, but this show does a good job.

Yeah it's a lot less tech stupid than most similar shows, but there's still cringe moments occasionally. Doesn't take away the fact that it's a great show that's kept me hooked since the beginning though.

Just watched episode 9 yesterday night, well we were quite shoked.

SPOILER

! I guessed that Mr. Robot would be his father, but that he never existed?!

@In0cenT said:
Just watched episode 9 yesterday night, well we were quite shoked.

SPOILER

! I guessed that Mr. Robot would be his father, but that he never existed?!

! Ha yeah, how did he just forget -_-

So I think the finale will air tonight! Who's ready!

Also someone told me of a show called Black Mirror when we were talking about Mr Robot, and they said that I would like it. I did, oh how I did. If you get a chance, watch it. They only have like 6 episodes for 2 seasons and a 3rd, Christmas special? Haven't watched that yet, but the 6 episodes were pretty intense.

I would recommend it to anyone who likes mr robot. It's technology oriented and puts chills down your spine.

Black Mirror is brilliant, and similar in the use of technology. Charlie Brooker can't do much wrong for me. And i'm really looking forward to the final episode tonight.

@BroadcastJunkie said:
So I think the finale will air tonight! Who's ready!

Also someone told me of a show called Black Mirror when we were talking about Mr Robot, and they said that I would like it. I did, oh how I did. If you get a chance, watch it. They only have like 6 episodes for 2 seasons and a 3rd, Christmas special? Haven't watched that yet, but the 6 episodes were pretty intense.

I would recommend it to anyone who likes mr robot. It's technology oriented and puts chills down your spine.

3rded... Black Mirror is awesome! Charlie Brooker certainly did well with those.

Thanks, I'll check it out when I have time!

I've just seen the first two episodes... it's perfectly executed (I was surprised David Fincher wasn't involved judging by the look), but it's a little dark for my taste.

It's full of twists and plot changes, really good show. Excited for season 02

@xieem I agree, the twists and plot changes keep the show very exciting.