Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Nvidia Shield not pulling from TheTVDB

finch106finch106 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 9 Plex Pass
edited July 2016 in NVIDIA SHIELD

I've switched servers from my Pi 3 to an Nvidia shield based on the recommendations everywhere, and I can't seem to get TheTVDB to pull metadata for any shows at all. As you know, when you switch servers (hardware), the meta must be pulled again. The same files that were populating results and grabbing data fine on the Pi with TheTVDB are not successful on the Shield.

For instance, No Results Found for Ghost Adventures when choosing "Fix Incorrect Match", search options, and choosing TheTVDB. It is found with The Movie DB, but the metadata isn't correct for Specials. My naming convention is this: Show Name/Season ##/Ghost Adventures - s##e## - Episode Title.ext .

This worked fine before, but I'm not getting results now. Is this an issue with the Shield searching TheTVDB if I can still locate that content right now if the Pi 3 is my server? Is anyone else experiencing this? As a workaround, I currently have my server downloading Kodi metadata, which I'd like to not have to clog my folders up with.

Answers