Database repair issue

Server Version#:1.43.4.10903
Player Version#:
I have been running the Plex DB repair scripts on a Windows 10 machine, I do this roughly once a month, I have just started seeing this error - Parse error near line 2863626: object name reserved for internal use: sqlite_sequence. I now cannot add anymore movies or other files, as running the scan does not bring anything new.
Has anyone seen this before?

Try the new (beta) version: DBRepair development - #1270 by ChuckPa.

If it does not fix the problem, then post in that thread so @ChuckPa can take a look at things.

@tabssharif

What’s the issue?

I just released 0.1999.10 which fixes a lot of known things it could not fix before

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for reaching out, it is greatly appreciated!
I run the database cleanup monthly

Enter command # -or- command name (4 char min): 2
Automatic Check,Repair,Index started.
Exporting Main DB
Exporting Blobs DB
Successfully exported the main and blobs databases. Proceeding to import into new database.
Importing Main DB.
Parse error near line 2863799: object name reserved for internal use: sqlite_sequence
Creating Blobs DB
Parse error near line 77370: object name reserved for internal use: sqlite_sequence
Successfully imported databases.
Verifying databases integrity after importing.
Main DB verification check is: ok
Verification complete. PMS main database is OK.
Verification complete. PMS blobs database is OK.
Reindexing Main DB
Reindexing Blobs DB
Reindexing complete.
Moving current DBs to DBTMP and making new databases active
Automatic Check,Repair,Index succeeded.

When rebuilding the DB’s both library and blob I was receiving SQL lite errors, stating that there were parsing errors in line xxxxx.

Plex seemed to operate normally apart from when I added a new file, these changes were not being picked up. I followed your guide and rolled back to a backup from September 10. This resolved the issue, and all I lost was a couple of days of entries, a quick scan and issue resolved.

Again, thank you so much for reaching out!

Tabs

@tabssharif

That’s the old DBRepair.sh shell script

You should now try using the DBRepair executable program for your system.
It fixes far more and faster than the old shell script ever could.

The post containing the binaries is here:

Given you’re using a backup now, I would still have it verify the dbs are undamaged.

Awesome, I will grab that now, thank you again so much!

Ran the latest binary, the reports are that everything is healthy!
Thank you buddy for helping a stranger.
Really appreciated!!