Fire TV cube crashes or locks up when skipping

Just wondering if anyone else has a similar issue. I frequently watch sports events such as boxing or UFC. I used to be able to skip 30 seconds or so by pressing the right directional button. This is perfect for skipping gaps between fights or quickly moving through any video if you fell asleep and wanted to FF. Not sure what’s changed but its pretty useable now. If the app does not crash, it hangs with the spinning circle and is highly annoying. Yes I can fast forward but thats like using Prime TV Vs Netflix for scanning though a movie. Will this be fixed as we seem to be taking ten steps backwards with basic functions?

Yup, same here. Just reported the bug.

Basic functionality has been very poor since the summer “update”. It downgraded the plex app to mich worse than using (sigh) jellyfin.

Hi devs, its Slow…its Crashing… easily reproduced bugs here…anyone care? Hello?