Korean search function does not work in Plex Desktop

Server Version#: Latest & It is client problem
Player Version#: 1.47.1.3086-6c3d964f

In Windows 10 x64 I use Plex Desktop client. But I have some problem with this.

I cannot type anything in search tab in korean language.

And as a result of asking my acquaintances, the same problem is being reported.
But I has no problem in 1.44 version.

image

When I type in search tab in korean it shows like this on left side of my monitor.

I was trying this on 1.48.2 and I’m not seeing what you are describing. I just installed the input layout for Korean. I don’t know the language and so I was only able to type random characters but it appeared to work correctly:

Is there something different I should be doing to reproduce your issue?

Thank you for the answer.

The reason is unknown, but the problem was fixed in version 1.48.2.3124-647ff031.

So, it means it’s okay now. I asked my friends if the problem was solved, and they replied that the problem was solved in the new version.