I’ve got a bunch of youtube videos in my PMS, and I’d like to put working links to their videos on youtube in the descriptions.
I tried just pasting the url as is. and tried wrapping with “a href”, no luck.
How would I do this?
I’ve got a bunch of youtube videos in my PMS, and I’d like to put working links to their videos on youtube in the descriptions.
I tried just pasting the url as is. and tried wrapping with “a href”, no luck.
How would I do this?
Plex currently treats all metadata like titles and descriptions as plain text. There’s no formatting allowed, nor will Plex enable active content such as links.
that seems like a real shame. would be a killer feature in the case of YT videos, being about to easily shoot out to YT to have a look at the latest views/comments/find other videos.
is there a reason against it?
perhaps a specific link field could be added instead?