Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

PS4 Audio out of sync after server update

Standing_BearStanding_Bear Posts: 19Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Since i installed the latest update for the server on my Windows 10 laptop today, all of my previously fine files are now out of sync when playing them on my PS4. Any insight on what to do?

Comments

• Standing_BearStanding_Bear Posts: 19Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

So i'm not sure if this will always work, but i tried going into Audio Settings on the PS4 App and turned on the AC3 option, it seems to have fixed it, i think. But it's quieter, and not as dynamic.

• kay.onekay.one Plex Engineer Vancouver, CanadaPosts: 331Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

upgrading your server to latest version should fix the audio sync issue.

• SlimDayspringSlimDayspring Posts: 1Members

I have the latest update (as of last week) on my PS4, and I seem to have this problem, I have not tried the switch to AC3, as I tested other files and it's not with all (and yes, to make sure it wasn't a error with the file itself, I watched it on my computer no sync issues).

Any idea?