Autoplay on PS4

playstation

It would be nice to see auto play next episode on the ps4 like you see on the web/plex media player etc. Like once an episode is over, it counts down to start the next episode. Would also be nice to see the episodes to maintain the same preferences, meaning if the episode before it had subtitles on, the next one will automatically have them on also. Thanks!

Update:
So instead of making another thread about this, I want to elaborate some more. Plex workers have told me that there already is autoplay on ps4, but really there isn't unless you select "play season" which is not the same. The autoplay many are looking for on the ps4 is similar to how chromecast's autoplay works. From what I understand, if you play an episode of a tv show; say season 1 episode 5, then all of the episode for that season after episode 5 get automatically added to the queue. Therefore, once episode 5 ends, you will see a countdown saying episode 6 beginning in # of seconds. This is the type of autoplay many other and myself have been looking for to come to the ps4. I hope this gets implemented eventually, thanks.

This is very much needed do we have any update on this yet?

bump bump bump

So instead of making another thread about this, I want to elaborate some more. Plex workers have told me that there already is autoplay on ps4, but really there isn't unless you select "play season" which is not the same. The autoplay many are looking for on the ps4 is similar to how chromecast's autoplay works. From what I understand, if you play an episode of a tv show; say season 1 episode 5, then all of the episode for that season after episode 5 get automatically added to the queue. Therefore, once episode 5 ends, you will see a countdown saying episode 6 beginning in # of seconds. This is the type of autoplay many other and myself have been looking for to come to the ps4. I hope this gets implemented eventually, thanks.