Being forced to pay for a remote pass

Okay here is my set up.

I have a Windows PC upstairs and I Plex to my main TV made by Bush a smart TV less than a year old.

I also have the app on the PS5 but really use it because the TV uses less power just to play the app.

So how is this remote streaming?

I set this up only 8 months ago with a new PC and a fresh Plex install and everything is on default settings on the Plex app.

The distance I am streaming is about 5 feet using my own internet and you want £2.99 a month for that?

I was forced to pay this because I was greeted with a blank screen until I did so but I am disabled so rarely leave the house so never use remote streaming I have contacted Plex I got the standard reply which still says it’s free on your own network but they also sent me here can anyone help?

See: Client says it won't play from "remote server", although the server is local