Once I have selected a program to record by finding it in the program guide and adding it to the recording schedule, is it possible to just deactivate that recording request rather than deleting it? Since you cannot add a show to record if it’s not in the program guide (a two week window), I just want to deactivate a recording which I may at a later time re-activate. I know this sounds strange, but sometimes there are a glut of recordings (e.g., a marathon) and it clogs my storage and recorded programs listing. I want to deactivate the recording so it stops grabbing all those episodes and then when the programming goes back to the regular weekly/daily broadcasts, turn it back on. If I delete the entry, I have to go through and set it up again. And, if I delete it and then it goes away from the program guide, I have to wait for it to re-appear before I can set it to record again.