Donations? Donations!

plexconnect

We got multiple requests like "How can I support you guys?", "Can I buy you a beer?" or "Where can I donate?". As you may have noticed, we are striving to not disappoint anybody... so here is your chance:

Support PlexConnect: [Donate US-$] or [Donate EUR].

Be assured, your donation will be shared within the PlexConnect core team.

"How much" you ask?
My advice - on the cashier side - might not fully coincide with your view. Nevertheless here are some thoughts:

• How much did your aTV's value increase? How much do you save using your aTV instead of your other solution? I heard comments about sending MacMinis in retirement... I am fine with half of that. :-)

• Run python as shown (by now you should know the basics). Add a monetary unit and you are done.

import random
print random.randint(5,50)

• Vote on a scale from 1 ("oomph") to 5 ("like it") to 10 ("love it"). Extrapolate as needed ("gotta have it")...  We even accept multiple votes!

Current goals:

• aTV3 (or next gen) to support development

• more local storage (for media and backups)

• Find a reason for sitting here - girls already start asking... "What is daddy doing over there all the time?"

• Apple stock (once we have enough, we might be able to pressure Cook into opening an aTV App store... :-)

Disclaimer:

We have no visionary powers - do you? We don't know what Apple has up its sleeves. We can't guarantee the future value of this piece of software. It might work as expected - or not. Take this warning serious before deciding on a payment...

Done...thanks again! 

Done!

Thank you guys!

Done, tks for your work.

Done boys! thanks for your great work!

Done.. Thanks for the great software.

Done..Thanks for change my atv

Done! 10 ("love it")

At last! Donation made. Very happy with PC and what has been achieved.

If 5.4 or a later ATV version irrevocably borks PC then so be it, it's NOT your fault, and you all still deserve the contribution for the work you have done so far.

Done! Good Job!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Glad to contribute  ;) Love this solution. It does exactly what we were looking for.  Great job!

Done. ;)

Donated! Felin danke  :)

Donated and THANK YOU!!!

Donated and Thanks a bunch. Just found out about this today. Up until now I was streaming via my iPad but this is so much better.

Small amount send. Thanks for your efforts!

Done, thanks guys.

Sent small amount today. Hope to do more later. Fixed monthly income unfortunately. Appreciate all your efforts and hard work!

Thanks!

Done!, I love plex on my appletv, and with help of this forum I was able to install it correctly.. Thanks guys, great work!

Made a small donation. Great job guys! Keep those updates coming! Thanx!